Tuesday, May 3, 2011

This Is Serious.

So here's the deal, I need a haircut. Bad.  Check it out...


Ugh, I can barely look at that picture.

I've had a few not so good (ok, terrible) hair experiences in a row, and I need your help.  i'm officially in crisis mode, and this is now officially a contest.  Here's how it will work...

In the comments of this post:
1. Tell me who does your hair and why you love them, and why you think I would love them.
2.  Please give me some ideas of what to do with this hair... I'm talking cut, color, everything.

If I choose your hair dresser (or your mom, or whoever you tell me to choose) I'll write a post about how awesome it was, and maybe *hopefully* get them to give you a free haircut... a girl can dream, right?!  I'm totally willing to drive to wherever this hair healer may be, as long as it's in Ohio... or Indiana... look, I'm desperate. 

I have a backup plan just in case none of you care, which is a very real possibility.  I made an appointment for next Tuesday with someone around here, but they didn't come recommended from anyone, and let's face it, I have terrible hair-dresser-guesser luck.  I'll cancel the appointment if you guys have some good suggestions. 

THAAAAAANKS!

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I love my stylist back in No VA. Want to do a road trip?

The woman I've been seeing at J Bentley seems good, but my hair is very unadventurous, so I can't make promises. Annabel likes her, though. ;)

A.P. said...

Oh NO!!! I wrote the longest comment ever and it didnt post! I knew I should have copied everything since I'm writing from my phone! Dang! So long story short, after a new stylist every 2 months for 2 years I started walking in to Lucky 13. There are two girls there who are amazing: Angie and Heather. Here is their site: http://www.lucky13salon.com/index.html

Look 1. http://cdn.blogs.sheknows.com/celebsalon.sheknows.com/2008/02/eva-longoria-shoulder-length-brown-wavy-emmy-awards.jpg
2. http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/mb/guys_and_dolls_arrivals_020309/mariska_hargitay_2313712.jpg
3.http://cdn.blogs.sheknows.com/celebsalon.sheknows.com/2011/02/beau-garrett-hairstyle.jpg

becky said...

I never get a chance to get her to do anything to my hair, but Erecka Conley (Mader) is awesome. I've seen what she can do and she will not steer you in the wrong direction. PLUS, I'm sure you're friends with her on FB... check with her, she might be able to squeeze you in since it's nearing the end of prom season! Myself, I think you should leave it long. I cannot wait for my hair to get as long as yours is now! Good luck!