1. Today when I was at Kroger frantically searching for the Skinny Girl display I heard some old women telling the wine guy that they were looking for F-ing A wine. They said F-ing A like 25 times before I said-- I'm sorry, are you saying EFFING A? Yes, they said. Ok, that's cool.
2. Yesterday I wore leggings to school because I haven't shaved my legs in approximately eight days and I had no other choice, even though it was 90 degrees. You could see the hair on my legs from at least six feet away, and that's not cool.
3. This evening I went to the tree house to get my hair busted, and I took a couple of bottles of Skinny Girl with me. It was fun and my hair looks amazing. Enough said.
4. I got 100% on a midterm this week for the second time in my back-to-college career!! I was excited about it, it's not easy to do that in a 500-level poly sci class! I'm kind of awesome.
5. My toes have been painted two different colors for over a week. My left foot is Essie "Go Overboard" and my right is Essie "A List".
**Note, they look WAY different in real life than on the essie site**
Ok, so I've been rocking the two colors because I took them both to the beach for after my real pedi chipped off... which it did after about 8 minutes in the sand. I couldn't decide which color I wanted so I did one foot each color. IT FREAKING ROCKS!!! It seriously looks amazing, I've had so many compliments on it, I think I'm going to do two different colors forever.
6. I have three weeks before I graduate and I'm dragging ass over the finish line. Just make it end. Please.