Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tree House In Heaven

So here it is....

(Is there any way to make your arm not look fat when taking a self portrait??)

So here's how it went down.  I went with Beth at Cut Color Style and it was like walking into a tree house in heaven.  It's in a loft, all white, windows open, breeze blowing through, ipod playing great music... nice.  There are only three chairs in the whole place and she and I were the only ones there for a long time, so it was very relaxing.  She asked lots of questions and listened to what I wanted, which was pretty much something like "ilikethelengthbuthateitanditbugsmeanditneedstobeblond. waaaaahhhhhh".  The color is a work in progress because let's face it, a year of Nice 'N Easy doesn't do great things to hair. 

One thing that I loved was that she took the time to show me how to fix it with a flat iron (see picture above).  I was so relaxed in her tree house though, the info didn't really stick and I ended up glued to youtube today to remember how to do it.  It worked though, and I like it.  C and G said I looked like a princess, and that's always a good thing.  C is usually really rude and tells me I'm too old to be a princess and I could be Princess Kate's mom.  Rude. 

Anyway, if you're looking for a place to try and you want to sit in a tree house in heaven, please go see Beth, you'll enjoy yourself.  Now, what should my next contest that I pretend is for you but is really for me be?  Ideas? 

PS, I love reading comments.  Hint hint.

6 comments:

A.P. said...

LOVE IT!!!

becky said...

It looks really cute! After I read your post about youtube, I checked it out myself. Then I tried it.... needless to say, my hair looked nothing like yours and its back in a pony tail! lol.... maybe mine's not long enough? idk... Good job btw!

Amanda said...

Looks great!!

Elisabeth said...

It's beautiful! You look awesome!

A.P. said...

I love it!!

KB said...

Thanks!