Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sick. Couch.

I'm sooo sick today.  I've been sick on and off for a little over a week, but today was bad.  I didn't take C to school, and called E to tell her A couldn't come over today (sorry E).  I ate pretty much nothing and laid on the couch all day.  I would have begged D to come home from work but he had lots of meetings out of town and I know he wouldn't have been able to cancel and it would have just made him feel bad, so I didn't.  I just laid around and felt sorry for myself.

Until G pooped her pants. 

And C clogged the toilet.

And I had to get up and handle it.  Booooo.

Here's how I feel-
sick couch in Vegas 2007 BABAY! by
This is what you get if you google sick couch.  That couch is so sick.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sad face for that sick couch! Its a pretty modern looking couch!

BTW, change up that thing with our old blog, and put the new one! It had a new title, "Home on the Range."

KB said...

Changed it, thanks for the reminder!