Friday, May 20, 2011

Blog of Note? Hell yes.

I was just browsing the "blogs of note" on google blogs.  Here are a few of them...

1. A blog about the Cornell University basketball team.  boring.  I was so bored I couldn't capitalize boring.  I linked to it so you can fall asleep at your computer.

2. A blog about new bands.  Insert eye-roll here.

3. A blog where someone posts random sentences from a random book everyday. This stresses me out.  Not sure why, it just does.

4. A cartoonist that just posts drawings.  It was all dinosaurs.  But no words, just pictures.  Does this count as a blog?

Why aren't I a blog of note?  I think it's because I only have 13 followers.  This is a low number.  I know more people are reading this, and I need more followers.  If you're reading this, and I haven't chased you away with my small talk and constant complaining, please follow me.  I want to be a blog of note!

Kthanksbye.

No comments: