Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me. From Me.

Welp, it's my birthday.  I'm 30.  I don't feel like doing a Confession Friday, and since this is my blog, I'm not going to. But, I will show you this....


The *&#$% project is finally complete!  What's that?  You don't have teal patio furniture?  I feel so bad for you!  Here are more pictures, because it took me 100 years in 200 degree weather and 800 cans of spray paint to finish, so you're going to look at it...







Happy birthday to me.

3 comments:

dottie said...

Happy Birthday girl!

LOVE the teal furniture! Sit back and go enjoy it now!

A.P. said...

Well by now you have been SURPRISED! D did a good job planning. I passed out and just woke up so I suck at being a friend and not being there. I love the patio furniture! I think we should sit out there and do some subversive cross stitching and wine drinking! Happy birthday young lady.

KB said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes, girls!