Thursday, July 21, 2011

Friday Confessional

It's Friday = confessional day = I'm on time for once!  I actually have been compiling this post for the last few days.  Warning, it's not for the faint of heart.  If you are offended by swear words, please look away now!
.
.
I'm giving you a minute to look away.  Mom.
.
.
I Confess: When I type a swear into my iphone while texting, I really do mean to swear.  I do not mean "oh shut".  I mean oh shit.  I do not mean "what the he'll".  I mean what the hell.  Enough is enough, iphone.  You can try and try and try, you will not make me a better person.  I will delete your correction and re-type my swear.  Every. Time.

I Confess: I follow this girls blog, M.O.D.G.  You have to say it like modge, not say the letters, that's dumb.  Anyway, she's hilarious.  She's my inspiration for doing paint art on my blog, like my questionable men hula hoop picture and my fit of rage molotov cocktail picture.  Anyway, M.O.D.G. opened an online store!  Her clothing items are extremely inappropriate, and I must have them.  Specifically the white tee shirt with "ass" embroidered on the front.  I just want to see people look twice, like...wait...what does that say?

I Confess: In other inappropriate news, my bloggy friend Amy showed me this little beauty of a website yesterday.  I'm dying!!  Really, by now you would think that I'm a really terrible person, and I swear I'm not, I just have the maturity of a 16 year old boy.  I want the one that says "shut your whore mouth".  Hilarious.  I wouldn't actually put it up on the wall because my kids can read, but I might give it as a gift to someone that doesn't have impressionable eyes judging watching everything they do.  Yes, C, I realise I didn't move the laundry basket when I vacuumed the rug.  Thanks for reminding me, though.

I Confess: I don't move stuff when I vacuum.  I wait until it moves on it's own. It always does.

And just for good measure, a really nice picture of my family...

2 comments:

becky said...

love the pic! btw... ill take one of each of those subversive cross stichings... im sure i can find a place for each of them! starting with my office at work... hrmm... thanks for the tip!
ps... i dont move laundry baskets either!

Amanda and Josh said...

Bhahaha! Love this!