Saturday, July 16, 2011

Friday-ish Confessional

It's the Friday Confessional!..... just a day late.  Sorry, I've been busy.

I Confess: My creativeness has been out-of-control lately.  For normal people that would be a good thing, but I get all OCD and can't concentrate on anything else.... like, oh maybe dressing and feeding my children.  My mom called me yesterday and gave me the heads up that it was 1:00 pm, we were all still in pajamas and no one had eaten lunch.  Thankfully she brought McDonald's and broke me out of my zone.  Thanks mom.

I Confess: This gd patio set is still not finished.  I worked on it allll dayyyyy on Thursday and I finished.... the table.  That's it.  Lowe's is out of my paint color- grrrr, and it takes f o r e v e r to paint.  It looks so pretty though, I can't wait for everyone to tell me how cool I am when I post the pictures, because that will totally happen.

I Confess:  I didn't do the link-up with Mamarazzi like I usually do on the Friday Confessional because she got all weird on me last week telling me how I needed an email address and how it would make my blog so much better.  Um, I don't care what you think I need.  I blog because I like it, I'm not a professional.  But anyone out there reading can feel free to send me money.  I'm totally cool with that.

I Confess:  I've had a stressful week and haven't been eating much and today my shorts felt too big.  YES!!!!!!  Bring on the stress!!!  Is this how eating disorders start?  I sure hope not.

Okay people, last week I asked you to leave your confessions in the comments section and you didn't... except for Dottie who failed miserably when she went for her Caribou Coffee.  Stay strong, Dottie!  It feels so good to confess something, you don't have to be in church to do it and no one knows who you are, the internets is magic like that! 

Kthanksbye.

4 comments:

becky said...

I thought I confessed... hrmmm...
OK, so I confess
*some days I LOVE to sleep in, especially since I work midnights. My kids, however, do not. Some mornings I'll pretend I dont hear them so I can sleep that extra 30 minutes.
*I trade my kids my brown moneys (pennies) for their shiney silver ones (nickels, dimes, quarters) when I need a soda and dont wanna run to the store. They dont seem to mind since I have soooo many brown ones... lol... I'm horrible.
*When I'm nervous or stressed, I bite my nails... and they look horrible at the moment. Gotta get back to the nail salon! I neglect myself like that...


There... I'm sure there's more, but my mind is too tired to think!

KB said...

Becky- Don't you feel so much better getting that off your chest!? I steal my kids dimes and quarters. Nickels and browns are all theirs. I'm not looking forward to the day when they can place actual monetary value on the coins.

becky said...

LOL! Lilly knows the value of money, but she would rather have more coins rather than more money. Quinten likes the dollars, he doesnt care if its a $5 or $10... to him, its a dollar... Either way, somehow they always end up with more money than what I have! I think they scam my mom a lot... they are sneaky as a team!

dottie said...

Bahahaha!

I confess after attending BBQ days this past weekend(yet another carnie filled city days with a bazillion sweaty people and pitchers of beer) I overslept and not only did I not shower before work (I did it yesterday meh) I also stopped for caribou. FAIL.

I'm pretty today. LOL.