Monday, June 13, 2011

Cocktail Time

I'm trying really hard not to get mad.  For the third time in two weeks our cable in the family room isn't working.  I just called AT&T and talked to a very nice man who is sending a tech out tomorrow, but until then I'm SOL. 

Now, I know this is going to be really hard for you all to believe, but I'm a tv junkie, specifically reality TV.  So on top of the cable not working at all, I'm losing all the shows I have saved on my dvr.  For the THIRD TIME!  The first time we lost Monsters, Inc and Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue (for the girls), some Bourdain and Anthony Zimmern (for D), a bunch of shows about people from New Jersey (for me)... and there was one more thing...hmmm....what was it....oh yeah, the freaking ROYAL WEDDING!  All gone. 

The second and third times we lost a couple episodes of Diego, which is the only thing that calms G down after she falls and scrapes her knee all the time.  Also lost: more shows about New Jersey people (Real Housewives, Jerseylicious, Mob Wives), not to mention shows about other people (of New York and Orange County). Seriously, this is what I'm doing right now...

It's cocktail time.

2 comments:

becky said...

lol youre too cute! dont worry, tv in my living room isnt working bc i broke the cable box... and i gotta wait till thursday for a tech to come to my house... yipee!!! have a drink for me!

KB said...

Becky you need to learn the art of complaining to get a new cable box same day. It's an art form and I would be happy to teach you. Warning, cursing is involved.