Thursday, June 9, 2011

Big Things!

There are big things happening here.

I got big earrings!  This may not be a big deal to you, but this is my first pair of statement earrings and I'm super pumped.  The girls and I went to Stein Mart (because that's where all the cool people shop) to look for a sweet tie for D for Father's Day (because all dad's want a tie from Stein Mart) and I happened to spot these beauties:
Look at the earrings, not the vacuum cleaner.

Actually, C spotted them and she insisted that they I look at them, and "Mom, they're only seven  nine nine!"  She had me at seven nine nine.  I can do anything for $7.99!  So now they're mine and I wore them while I did housework to make me feel like Beyonce.
This is totally what I looked like.
C got a little camera happy after I asked her to take a picture of my earrings.  Someone came to the door and I came back to find these pics on my camera:

Interesting pic of the messy office/playroom

Bag hanging on the hall closet door

Tape

No comments: