Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Confessional

I'm all about confession, just not at church.  It's just not my thing.  Sorry, Jesus.


I Confess: I have an unhealthy obsession with Jeni's Ice Cream.  We go there waaaaay more than we should and I just got her new book in the mail this week (if D asks I definitely did did not pay $35). 

I Confess: After I'm done with this confession I'm going to buy an ice cream maker. 

I Confess: My children listen to adult music with me in the car... and I use the term adult loosely.  They're five and two, they totally don't understand the words.  I mean, I'm not playing Cee Lo's F You or anything like that, but a little Britney and Snoop never hurt anyone, right?  Seriously I can only listen to so much Laurie Berkner band.

I Confess: I'm going back to school full time on Monday.  Like this coming Monday, in three days.  Ahhhhh!

I Confess: I have no clue what I'm going to do with C and G when I go back to school... in three days.  I know it will work itself out and we'll figure it out.  It's so important for me to finish my degree and I'm like six quarters away.  We'll figure it out.  The TA's will be totally down with me bringing my kids to class, right?

I Confess: I really want an electric pencil sharpener but it's something I'm not willing to spend D's hard earned money on.  I just don't think he would appreciate it as much as I would.

Happy Confessional Friday!

2 comments:

A.P. said...

uhm, call me. remember that thing i said about me not working and if we have opposite class schedules i'll hang out with the girls...yeah...

KB said...

I totallllllly forgot. I will call you.