Monday, May 7, 2012

No Tears on Monday. Probably.

Today I did not cry... I don't think I did, anyway.  Don't quote me on that.

Yesterday was a TRAIN WRECK, which you may know from reading yesterday's post.  My poor neighbor walked in on the worst of it, she was just trying to bring over some cake pans she borrowed and she walked in to a shit storm of tears.  She almost always texts or calls before coming over, but yesterday she just thought she would pop over quickly.  Her mistake!

I was s o b b i n g when she knocked on the door, I'm sure she was horrified, but she put on a brave face and gave me good hugs and stuck around until I calmed down.  Good stuff.

Anyway, today I didn't cry.  I don't think.  It's the little things.

2 comments:

dottie said...

Your post yesterday made me cry.

It's ok to cry.

In fact, today, I have wanted to cry all freaking day.

I have girl problems, so nothing like what you are going through so it actually seems silly to even feel this way after knowing what your going through but I just thought I'd let you know, I'm with you. I'm hating today.

Want to know what made me want to cry? Girl problems. All. Over. My. Pants. Yes. That happened to me today. I'll try and find the humor in that tonight while I'm consuming my bottle of wine.

Too bad we don't live close, we could be cry babies together?

Elizabeth @ Cheers, Elizabeth said...

Hey- I tried e-mailing you back, but I got a daemon-mail-failure thing :( If you can e-mail me at theyoungretiree over at gmail I can send you a response to your comment :)