Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Night Confessional

Y'all.

D landed in the devil's lair last week, and we're off and rolling.  Let's get this bull shit over with sooner rather than later.*  I've been able to compartmentalise again (if you have no idea what I'm talking about, read this) and I'm feeling much more stable... not that I was unstable, but I'm not crying anymore, so that's good.

I've been sick for a full week.  I have a headache, super sore throat, nausea, no energy.  Good times.  I went to urgent care yesterday and they told me I have a virus, but if I'm not better by Wednesday (in two days) I'll need to have some blood work done.  I need to get better, I don't have time for this.

I can't really think of anything else to write about right now.  I don't want to quit on the blog, I really don't, I'm just going to keep writing, even when I have nothing to write about... like today.

Here's something...

Confession, I'm watching Sister Wives right now.  Janelle has lost weight and can now go hiking with Kody.  I can sleep easier at night.

Confession #2, I DVR the series.

Confession #3, I've noticed that the daughter of one of the wives hasn't been on this season, and I'm going to get to the bottom of this.


*Side note, I'm going to use profanity from here on out.  If you don't like it, I'm sorry.  It's me and this is who I am... love me or hate me.

4 comments:

dottie said...

Keeping your Hubby in my thoughts and prayers.

Feel better!!

I love you and your potty mouth. Period.

KB said...

Thanks Dottie, all prayers are good prayers.

....And all swears are good swears. :)

Terri said...

Bring it on! My hero. :-)

Terri said...

...and WELCOME BACK! xoxo