Friday, January 27, 2012

Me And My Twin Kirstie Alley

I do realise that I said that I was going to keep this thing up to date, but life is crazy, so my apologies.  D has been gone for three weeks now and I'm finding that I have very little free time to blog... most of my free time is taken up by Pinterest cleaning.

Let me tell you a little bit about this quarter at XXX University.  It's winter quarter which means that it's cold as hell and not fun.  This quarter I've embraced the buses on campus because I'm over walking everywhere.  Maybe if I didn't have to wear snow pants to walk around campus it would be different, but I'm not a fan of snow pants so I take the bus.  I hear lots of conversations on the bus, but one from this week was really entertaining.

This girl was complaining to her friend about how her boyfriend (Johnny) decided that they were going to have dinner the night before at Jersey Mikes (a sandwich shop that this girl hates) and they didn't get there until like 5 minutes until 10 and they closed at ten.  After they got their food the people that worked there told them they couldn't eat there because they were about to close (duh) and she was "furious" because she had ordered a fountain soda.  She would have never ordered a fountain soda if she knew she had to eat in the car.  Then they went to the movies and she refused to bring her fountain soda in from the car and Johnny wouldn't let her get another soda because she had wasted the one he already bought her by leaving it in the car.  She's so in love with Johnny and she hopes they get married.

Whaaaa??? 

A few things stand out to me here:

1.  Johnny sounds like a tool bag.  Who makes you eat somewhere that you hate?  Side note- I like Jersey Mikes and had it for dinner last night, this girl is obviously dumb.

2.  Who says fountain soda?  Who says soda?

2.  Has she never had a drink with a straw in the car before?

3.  Johnny wouldn't let her get another drink?  Who is this Johnny?

4.  She should definitely marry Johnny, he sounds like a catch and they're both obviously mature enough to handle a marriage.  She was hoping that maybe she could bring up the idea of marriage at her sorority's winter formal.  Good luck with that.

On another note, I've been hitting the gym this week.  I've decided it's time to not feel like pre-DWTS Kirstie Alley anymore.

We're basically twins.
So as I'm sitting here writing this I can barely lift my arms and every time I move it feels like my "abs"... if you can call them that... are going to rip in half.  Good times.  My goal is to lose 500 pounds by the time D gets home.  Yes, I do realize that I don't have that much weight on my body but I figure I'll aim high.

Ok, so we're up to date again. I'll try harder next time I swear.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Great blog, yo! I apologize for peer pressuring you into Pinterest :)