Friday, November 4, 2011

Holla-ween!

Holla!  It's the Halloween post!  The girls were the cutest ice cream cones EVER!  My mom and I made the costumes, I found my inspiration here, but changed it to make it more comfy... and cuter!

The cone sisters

G wanted to be chocolate ice cream.  I couldn't make that happen, but she still told people she was chocolate.  People were confused.  Good times.



The chocolate cone
C wanted to be strawberry but understood that she wasn't... unlike her sister.

The non-strawberry cone


Discussing the best route to take

She hadn't even had any candy yet.  Scary.
C took her swirls off, they were sliding down her butt which made candy collecting too difficult.  Obviously this was unacceptable.


Grandpa came with us, in Daddy's absence.  He was the umbrella carrier.

G and Grandpa sorting her candy.  Yes, I have a blue door.  Go ahead and judge.

No comments: