Thursday, September 8, 2011

The School Sisters

C started kindergarten the week before last, and she super heart loves it,  I wonder how long that will last!  She goes to a catholic school and wears uniforms, at first I was unsure how I would feel about the whole uniform thing, but after going to ONE store for back to school shopping I was sold.

Here's how C's first day went down...

Daddy woke her up early so I could blind her like the paparazzi

Dressed and ready to go

Walking to class... I wonder if she'll let me do this on the first day of high school?


After C was off at school G knew what needed to be done- Starbucks and a hairbrush.  Stat.

Today was G's first day of preschool!  They did a one hour visit rather than a regular (2.5 hour) day as a "don't worry we aren't going to abandon you" kind of thing.  I was apprehensive about how she would do, she's definitely the more clingy of the two, but she did fine.  She gave me a kiss and was off to check out what the place had to offer.  She's no fool, after listening to C's stories about school for three years she was ready to have some fun!

D was home for a bit before she had to leave, he's missed a lot of the school stuff this year so he was excited to get to see her this morning

Me and G.  What's my shoe doing??
Big girl!
Thumbs up!  She went all Alex P. Keaton after this and made me button her top button.

What she would have liked to wear today.

And she's off... never looked back.

G starts having full days at school next week.  I wonder what I'll do with all that free time!?  All 2.5 hours of it.

2 comments:

A.P. said...

SOOOOO CUTE

dottie said...

OMG. CUTENESS!

Your kids are soo adorable!

Love the Alex P. Keaton look. Future President you've got on your hands!

And, No. She will not let you anywhere near the High School. My daughter actually told kids in 6th grade that I was her sister...

Hmmmm.